Excellent addition to my LMS setup thankyou. I was just catching up on
the forum about developments etc and noticed the Stream command so
thought I would check it out. Whilst everything appears to work. I do
not get any output from my Echo (Show 8). Cover art is displayed on the
Echo and lms shows the Alexa as a player however it doesn't start
playing and can't be started by playing from LMS. My entire music
collection is Flac. Does the Echo need to convert it on the fly to MP3?
Any guidance of what I may need to set / check would be very welcome -
Thanks again for a great product, continues to get better.