bonndias wrote:
> Great App! Any chance to add Deezer to the suported Apps?

Here is link of v1.7 alpha which adds Deezer support:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KeDrms8pFPXz3SkaJIJQcZ9Q9msSjl-b/view?usp=sharing

However there are a couple issues in my environment:
1. The streaming quality is only mp3 when adding albums or playlists
(while it's flac when adding tracks).
2. After adding albums or playlists, the playlist on LMS UI (including
stardard webUI and "material skin") can only display the album art and
track info for the first track, other tracks only have the deezer icon.
But when the track is played, the album art and track info will be
updated (sometimes).

Appreciated that if any of you can test this version in your environment
and let me know if you have the same issues.