Redrum wrote:
> +1 I agree!
>
> I use it exclusively, I don't even bother with the LMS UI.
>
> I recommend it in other threads when the limitations of the LMS UI come
> up, and ...<crickets>
>
> I wonder if it's partly due to the fact that there are so many apple
> people out there. Even if you are an apple person you can buy a cheap
> android mini tablet.
>
> Maybe the thread title should be "free money to try this app!" Then the
> first post say "just kidding about the money, but try this app"
>
> JimI could have sworn when I first tried this app FLAC files were
transcoded to PCM when sent to LMS. I just tried again and they aren't
so no idea what was going on last time. Sharing to LMS is a little
clunky as "Facebook Stories" is the default sharing destination and
anything else requires tapping "more"37391

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

|Filename: Screenshot_20220302-121326.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37391|