Yesterday when this discussion started I reported not having any issue
with SDT. Perhaps I didn't realize it at the time, but it was in fact
not working. That was confirmed this morning when SDT showed 29 degrees
when it was actually 9. I was thankful that BoomX2 was working the
overnight shift :-) and an update had already been posted. I applied the
update and now neither my Radio nor my Touch are showing any data.

The update was definitely applied as LMS Plugins is showing v5.11.18 and
I had restarted LMS. I have power cycled both devices. I have rebooted
the Windows PC where LMS lives. All that's displaying are the static
names of the variables. No data. Any suggestions? I'm using LMS 7.9.4 -
1603273368 which was fine up until yesterday's weather.com blackout.
Thanks. (Sorry for the large image. Couldn't find a way to thumbnail
it.)
36763

|Filename: 20220111_080120.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36763|