Giunti wrote:
> I suppose I will be able/willing to do that ... with a little help from
> SamY  ;-)
>
> I'm running LMS on a armv7l-linux Debian "Buster" environment and here's
> where the DenonAVP control plugin seems to reside:
> root@CT:/# find -name denon*
> ./var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/plugin/denonavpcontrol.prefs
> ./var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DenonAvpControl/
>
> Should other paths be affected, just let me know.
>
> BTW I only now have come around to testing "Enable audio settings
> menus?" unticked. The ON/OFF control via Squeezer does work in this case
> as well. However, I would still prefer settings menus enabled.

Yes, the
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DenonAvpControl
directory should be the correct one. You can verify this by looking at
the 'Information' page in the LMS server settings.  Once the fix is
installed, you can go back to using the plugin settings menu in
Squeezer. In fact, it will be required to fully test the fix. I will
upload the new files and instructions later today. (Might be tomorrow
for you ;-).

Sam