SamY wrote:
> No problem, Giunti. If you have the time, I would like you to generate
> another debug log reflecting your attempt to change the Audio Restorer
> mode in the Squeezer menu so I can verify that part of the fix is also
> working before including it in the next release. Thanks.

I've made another debug log for you to analyze.
However, my attempts at changing input-select related audio settings
proved kind of erratic in terms of the Denon system keeping those
adjustments. I'm afraid this is also true for the restorer setting,
which jumped from low to medium to high somehow. The Plugin always
returns it to 96 (at least in the Squeezer envirnoment). To straighten
these things out I would have to go through highly time-consuming
matrix-like analyses as to what setting measure on the DENON itself is
affected by the LMS and/or the plugin and causes whatever changes.
At least I seem to have gotten the audio starting level down to a decent
value for good.

|Filename: Giunti's LMServer.log_2022-01-13.zip                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36804|