cpd73 wrote:
> Perhaps this is an issue with the mutagen library that is used to read
> tags.

Could this be related to the issue I had where the meta data was missing
from my database? I did wonder if I'd run the analysis incorrectly or
something, but I'm not sure I did - as I've scripted runs for analysis,
testing, etc. If I recall correctly, when looking at the database, only
the last 3 or four columns were populated - and all the common tags like
title, album, artist, genre, etc. were missing - I just had file paths.

Either way, whatever the issue it's been running great since... And I've
had no issues when adding files to the library, re-analysing and
updating the jukebox. Which for an album or so at a time is remarkably
efficient with the genre exclusions and max/min lengths set.

I don't see huge delays when starting the analysis either, albeit I'm
running it locally on Windows and not utilising Linux for the Essentia
analysis.