I spent a little time figuring out how to get this skin to work inside
an iframe using a proxy.  Specifically I am using it inside Home
Assistant but it can work for whatever.  It's working fantastic, very
seamless!  Here is my nginx configuration:

Code:
--------------------
            location /vortexbox {
  rewrite /vortexbox/(.*) /$1  break;
  proxy_pass http://*squeezeboxserverdomain*:9000/;
  proxy_set_header Accept-Encoding "";
  proxy_set_header Host $host;
  proxy_http_version 1.1;
  proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
  proxy_set_header Connection $connection_upgrade;
  sub_filter '/material/html' '/vortexbox/material/html';
  sub_filter '/material/' '/vortexbox/material/';
  sub_filter 'material/' '/vortexbox/material/';
  sub_filter '\"html/' '\"/vortexbox/html/';
  sub_filter '\"/html/' '\"/vortexbox/html/';
  sub_filter '/cometd' '/vortexbox/cometd';
  sub_filter '/jsonrpc.js' '/vortexbox/jsonrpc.js';
  sub_filter '/updateinfo.json' '/vortexbox/updateinfo.json';
  sub_filter '/music/' '/vortexbox/music/';
  sub_filter 'music/' '/vortexbox/music/';
  sub_filter '<link href="html' '<link href="/vortexbox/html';
  sub_filter_once off;
  sub_filter_types text/css application/x-javascript;
  }

--------------------

And the Home Assistant lovelace:

Code:
--------------------

  type: iframe
  aspect_ratio: 145%
  url: https://*hassdomain*/vortexbox/

A few small changes to the Material Skin paths would allow for a simpler
proxy config.  I know it wasn't designed for this and I'm not
complaining!  It should also be noted that the squeezeboxserver doesn't
have access to the authentication information from Home Assistant.  So
if your Home Assistant is accessible over the internet anyone could
control your squeezeboxserver.  I guess you could configure
authentication for the squeezeboxserver as well but I would recommend
using a VPN to your server.

I have sent a donation and I enjoy using it daily, thank you.