rpress wrote:
> I spent a little time figuring out how to get this skin to work inside
> an iframe using a proxy.  Specifically I am using it inside Home
> Assistant but it can work for whatever.  It's working fantastic, very
> seamless!  Here is my nginx configuration:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> And the Home Assistant lovelace:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> A few small changes to the Material Skin paths would allow for a
> simpler proxy config.  I know it wasn't designed for this and I'm not
> complaining!  It should also be noted that the squeezeboxserver
> doesn't have access to the authentication information from Home
> Assistant.  So if your Home Assistant is accessible over the internet
> anyone could control your squeezeboxserver.  I guess you could
> configure authentication for the squeezeboxserver as well but I would
> recommend using a VPN to your server.
>
> I have sent a donation and I enjoy using it daily, thank you.

Any specific reason you'd use a proxy? I have it in a Home Assistant
Lovelace iframe pointing directly at the server, but I only use it from
my own network ...

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...