I don't have Tidal, so can't help out with the detail - are you using
Tidal to stream MQA to the DAC? If so I don't think Inguz is going to
work as it needs the source decoded to wav. I got Qobuz working, because
it streams as Flac and can be unpacked to wav format.

If you can set Tidal to stream as another format initially you may have
some joy, it would then be a case of working out how to convert the
native Tidal format to a wav file and configuring that into the
conversion stream.

I found that C3PO was useful to get to that point.