csduetto69 wrote:
> Done!  Any ideas what may be the matter - I thought if someone wanted to
> confirm the keys to work on their setup it would eliminate one of the
> variables in this equation.  Thanks  c.S.

For a reason that I cannot guess, your key is invalid. Make sure you
have checked the right options when you created it. Maybe just erase
your project and restart from scratch

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3