philippe_44 wrote:
> I've just redone all steps following #1 post of this thread to create a
> key for a new account on a fresh computer and it worked.

I recently had to re-do the procedure for oauth (to access subscriptions
and playlists) and I noticed that the instructions don't quite match the
UI anymore. For example, there is no "other" type app to choose. I think
it didn't work when I chose "Desktop app" but now I use "TV" or
something and it works.

I don't remember where I found these instructions, but I had reasons to
believe they were the latest version. Could it have been somewhere in
the LMS plugins UI?

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that.

Then I have a question to @philippe: I'm struggling a bit with using
YouTube music URLs to work with the plugin. Part of the reason is that
some URLs (e.g. the Radio URLs) don't seem to work independently of the
page on which they're on (I assume they need a correct referrer url to
work).

But part of it also seems to be that the plugin doesn't seem to accept
urls starting with music.youtube.... A lot of the time, "music" can just
be manually replaced my "www" and then it works. Do you think you could
make the plugin accept music. youtube urls directly?

*Server*: LMS 8.1.1 on an Ubuntu 18.04 virtual machine
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), 2 Booms
*Remote control apps*: Material Skin (Web UI), but also SqueezePad
(iOS), Squeezecontroller (Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Custom Browse, Multi Library