I've just pushed beta 0.0.5c that tries to handle the upcoming
requirements from Bauer for playing their on-premium streams.

You can see their FAQ for this on any of their stations by going to
/stream
https://jazzfm.com/stream
which redirects to
https://planetradio.co.uk/jazz-fm/station/on-air/changes-to-streaming-listening/
and they say:

Code:
--------------------

  FAQ's
  Q: Why can I no longer find your station on TuneIn / other radio aggregator
app?
  A: At Jazz FM we want to create the very best content for our listeners, as
well as the best user experience. When listeners access our streams via a
third-party platform such as TuneIn/Radio app, it creates a barrier that limits
our ability to understand how you like to use our service.

  As a result, we are encouraging all listeners to now access us directly, be
that via our own app or website. You can also download the RadioPlayer app
where you can listen to us plus many other stations. We really value you as a
listener, and hope that this change doesn’t cause too much inconvenience. You
can find a list of all ways to listen, here.

  Q: Why can I no longer play Jazz FM on my Sonos / other connected speaker?
  A: It is likely that you have previously been using a third-party app to
stream our station. We have now changed the way that we distribute our online
streaming, and encourage you to now listen to us directly, via our own Planet
Radio Music service on Sonos or via our own app or website. You can also
download the RadioPlayer app where you can listen to us plus many other
stations. We really value you as a listener, and hope that this change doesn’t
cause too much inconvenience.

  Q. I own an Internet Radio. Will I still be able to access Jazz FM?
  A: If your radio has DAB digital radio capability, you will still be able to
access Jazz FM. Enter your post code in the Get Digital Radio post code checker
to see if we are available in your region.

  Unfortunately at this time, our online-only services will not be available on
some selected internet and wi-fi radios. However, there may be lots of ways you
can connect your device to a phone or laptop, such as via Bluetooth,
Chromecast, aux lead or USB. Simply download the Jazz FM app, or find us on our
website.

--------------------

In this case ... a Squeezebox Player without this plugin is like "an
Internet Radio" ... in which case they suggest you tune in via DAB or
play it on your phone and use Bluetooth/Chromecast/AUX cable etc.

However, with this plugin it becomes more like their description for
Sonos ... where this plugin is like an App the helps to keep it
working.

Note though - I cannot guarantee that this update will work with
whatever they do in the next few days, weeks and months.
They do say that people can still use the UK RadioPlayer app ... so it
is possible that things will still work via the UK RadioPlayer plugin
however, RadioPlayer do not have all of the streams available and do not
provide song info for Bauer stations because Bauer do not provide it to
them (and I suspect that the two LMS plugins fight over matching the
stream URL so odd things happen when trying to show what is playing).

The beta repo link is not published - so drop me a PM if you want to try
it.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin