AndrewJs wrote:
> I’ve been having issues with some squeezelite players using 2.4ghz Wi-Fi
> band. The connections have not been stable and so would sometimes appear
> and be able to connect with airplay briefly or not appear at all. This
> has been caused by my router ASUS zenwifi XT8. I’ve had to roll back to
> older firmware 42095 for the connections issues to go away. This is only
> when connecting to the second node which is connected via wireless
> backhaul.
>
> I have also seen reports of older touch devices having connection issues
> potentially due to Wi-Fi6 routers / mesh networks when I was
> investigating my issue. Not sure if it help but could be an avenue to
> explore?

This started happening at the end of last year. I haven't changed any of
the hardware here so I'm guessing a firmware update on the Xfinity
router or by-product of an iOS update or possibly LMS update. Those are
the only changes I can think of. Thankfully it's only an AirPlay issue
and the legacy devices have no issue keeping a WIFI connection (Radio
assisted with a Vonets extender).