Everything with Shairtunes2 seems to be working fine, except for the
fact that none of my Chromecast devices are discovered by the plugin
and, therefore, I cannot "airplay" to them from any of my iDevices.  All
my other Squeezelite players are discovered and can be "airplayed" to
without issue.  The Chromecast devices are discovered by the Chromecast
bridge plugin without issue and are working normally. Additionally, if I
add a Chromecast device to a group, the group is discovered by
Shairtunes2 and I can "airplay" to it as part of the group without
issue.  Even if the Chromecast device is the only member of the group,
it works as designed, however, placing all the Chromecast devices in
their own individual groups seems a bit redundant and is probably just
asking for more problems to develop down the road.
There is an option in settings to "Allow all Squeezelite-based Players",
however the web interface is not allowing me to click the checkbox and
save the setting.  I have done a complete LMS reinstall to no avail.
Any ideas?

Windows Server 2016, LMS=8.2, ShareTunes2=0.205.3, Chromecast
Bridge=1.82.2

I have only recently discovered Logitech Media Server ecosystem, and I
must admit I am very impressed by the quality of the software and the
obvious dedication of the all  developers.  Thanks in advance for any
help!