castalla wrote:
> Breakthrough!  Full sound now playing....
>
> Tweaks - usb audio tweaks - otg-speed set to 1

I looked at that setting, I thought it makes the USB 1.1 compatible
(e.g. for old keyboards) and I thought your CD had to be USB 2.0 and so
dismissed it.

Well done.

> Of course, this now opens up another issue... Only the first track
> plays.
> How can I get the whole cd to play tracks 1 - 8?

What UI are you using ?
I think this is an old UI bug.  With one press, you can play full albums
from webUI and old IP3k players but not from Jive UI.

I've tried many "simple" fixes but didn't work.
To get around it, I'll have to rewrite the menus.