After testing with the MusicSimilarity plugin for some time, I'm a bit
late to the Bliss party, but finally up and running! :)

I've had a number of issues to work around... not least losing my media
drive for a while that caused LMS to reset a number of parameters which
broke a whole host of related things without actually stopping basic
music playback, so some of the issues took time to track down. (Not
ideal any time, but especially not when you're testing new plugins so
there are a number of variables at play!)

Anyway... I'm operational now. I've also encountered both the dodgy ID3
tag issue on my FLAC files (just one album), and noted the same issue
above with the analyser not removing tracks. I'm also running LMS on
Windows.

Bliss analysis was however fantastically quick by comparison to
Musly/Essentia (never mind MusicIP), so I'll get to testing those mixes
now.

Just one issue I seem to have... Selecting a track in the interface and
requesting *Create bliss mix* does not seem to work for me either -
although DSTM mixes do.