mruddo wrote:
> That's definitely the case here then...

So, now you need to find out why. Ah wait... You're running on Windows?
If so you need to rename "BlissMixer/Bin/windows" to
"BlissMixer/Bin/MSWin32" You might also need to install vcruntime140.dll
-- all this is fixed for next release.

mruddo wrote:

> I also see the "(157) Preference names must be prefixed by "pref_" in
> the page template: host (BlissMixer)" error in my server log mentioned
> there too.

Alreadt reported, and fixed for 0.0.2 - but don't worry for now.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.