I've been giving this a try while I look forward to a version that
handles CUE files.  I have around 6500 tracks that are in individual
MP3/OGG/M4A files, with traditional tags.  I'm getting some inconsistent
issues with the analysis phase.

I have a separate 'Lossy' folder within my music folder for these files,
so I started off by analysing just this folder.  I realise that I need
to eventually run the analysis on the same root folder as defined in
LMS, but I just wanted to have a play on a subset of my library.

I used the 0.0.2 build for macOS, running on a 2021 M1 Macbook Pro.  My
music library is on an ext4 SSD attached to a pCP Pi4 and accessed from
my Macbook via samba.

When I first ran the analysis on this 'Lossy' folder, it zipped through
6414 tracks in 16m 30s: a rate of over 23k tracks per hour, which I was
quite pleased with, given that the files are being accessed over my lan.

So then I changed the path in config.ini to start one folder level
higher, i.e. the same folder as specified in LMS, in order to include
everything else ('Lossless', 'DVD Rips', 'Spoken Word', 'HiRes' etc).  I
renamed the bliss.db so that the analysis would start again from
scratch.  The analysis didn't find many extra files (6665 versus 6414
previously), but it slowed down considerably, even while apparently
working in the 'Lossy' folder, and it crashes each time I run it.  I
repeated it several times, each time deleting the database for a fresh
start, and I seem to be getting errors in different places.  I've had a
few "thread 'main' panicked at 'Error: No tags found!',
src/tags.rs:33:50", and the file number is different each time.  I've
even had a "Segmentation fault: 11", again at a different point in the
analysis.  In each case, the most recent file analysed, according to the
terminal output, is something in the 'Lossy' folder that worked
previously.

I'm curious what could be causing inconsistent/different failures.  Does
the analyser pick a different/random section of each track each time?

My next step will be to exclude folders from the analysis with
'.notmusic', to see if I can find some pattern.