chill wrote:
> Thanks for trying!  The Intel build seems to run plenty fast enough
> anyway (under the right CPU allocation conditions!), so it's not an
> issue for me.
>
> Just curious though - did you see the "Try use `bindgen` feature"
> message in relation to the error?

Yes, but I have no idea what this is. My initial thought was perhaps
brew needs to be told to install deps for arm as well as x86 - but as I
don't own a mac, let alone an M1, I have no experience of this.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.