AF1 wrote:
> Works for me (RL 2.1.2, LMS 8.3 and 8.2).
> Since you didn't provide your OS, LMS & RL versions or any *RL related
> error or warning messages from the server log*, I'd have to guess.
> You mentioned some time ago, a couple of posts earlier, that you'd lost
> all of your LMS ratings for some reason. RL will not write a backup file
> unless it finds at least 1 rated track (what would be the point?). You
> could check: rate a track in LMS and then create a RL backup.
> Also maybe check the location of your RL folder (i.e. its parent folder)
> in the RL settings, just in case you've changed the default value (LMS
> playlist folder).

Hi and thanks for your reply.
I just updated my signature and would like to state that I am on LMS 8.1
on a RPI3plus, RL version I don't know, it's not listed in the plugins
section of Material Skin. I have a lot of rated tracks that also display
accordingly.
The location of my playlist folder is ok and working (judging by
playlist accessibility). I had restored my ratings from the original
playlist I had created in Musicbee.

rpi 3+ with lms 8.1.0 -- rpi 2 with a hifiberry dac+ running
picoreplayer -- sbr running firmware 8.0 -- plugins: material skin, mai,
podcasts, musik - folge mir, squeezelite-x, ratings light, exclude
folders -- dsm 6.2.2 (synology disk station 115) has my music --