Hi AF1,

I wanted to try and create a Dynamic Playlist which will play unrated
sound track albums but I can't seem to get it to work.

If I copy
"Config/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DynamicPlayList/Playlists/albums/albums_06_notrated.sql.xml"
to "Playlist/soundtrack_albums_notrated.sql.xml", and simply change:
> -- PlaylistName:Albums Soundtracks Unrated
LMS sees the new dynamic playlist, and I can "Play it", but after asking
me to "Choose songs to include", nothing happens.
However, if I play the "Albums - not rated" it works perfectly.

Since everything is the same except the PlaylistName, I would expect
them to behave exactly the same. What step am I missing?

TIA