mherger wrote:
> > Of course you can't find it !! --- That was was my original
> Problem...
> > You can find it by searching in LMS with the Qobuz Plugin... Just key
> in
> > "Late Night Jazz" in Qobuz search, then click playlists and it will
> > return all sorts of Public Playlists
> > added by Users... However to mark any of these favorites, I would
> have
> > to do it in the Qobuz App.
>
> If you can find stuff in the LMS plugin, but not in the official app,
> then it's probably time to ask them about it?

Well, for anyone following this problem..., here is a solution..... You
can search the Qobuz App on Android, iPhone, MAC or PC and search "Late
Night Jazz", then select playlists... The Apps will return Public
Playlists... then Subscribe to that playlist and it will show up in LMS
as a Qobuz Favorite.... So this is the 'Work Around'.... as I'm,
guessing you cannot mark the Playlist a Favorite within LMS ?? Correct?