Because of some issues with internet service, I currently have the Qobuz
plugin set to use "FLAC Hi-Res 24 bits / 96 kHz" as the preferred
format. When I play a file with 192 kHz sample rate, LMS displays the
original sample rate:

Code:
--------------------
    File Format: FLAC
  Bitrate: 3345kbps CBR
  Sample Rate: 192.0 kHz
  Sample Size: 24Bits
--------------------

On one DAC that makes it easy to check status, I see that what's playing
is actually 96 kHz.

What's happening here? Shouldn't Qobuz be handling any downsampling,
sending a 96 kHz stream? The information displayed suggests Qobuz is
sending the original 192 kHz stream and LMS is having to transcode, But
that would negate the purpose of that setting, so I doubt that's the
case.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working as it should (for
me, anyway). It's just that the info display is confusing. But I can
live with some confusion.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.