Managed to setup a win 11 system and I got a similar issue with a Boom
but no problem with Radio or a squeezlite 1.9.9-1401 on the Windows
system.

So there could be an issue with mixcloud buffering and socketwrapper.

It is possible you have a second similar problem which is manifesting on
the Squeezelite-x or perhaps the same issue but very rarely appears on
non old SB players but something on your setup has triggered it - in
this case Mixcloud buffering would be areas of interest.

What version of squeezelite is running in Squeezelite-X ?

I'll see if I can add log statements to Mixcloud to get better insight.