bpa wrote:
> squeezelite on Win also fails if native MP4/AAC is disabled (and prfer
> native decode check box off) and so transcoding is required.
> It means a simple single system test setup can be used to test.

Is this how squeezelite-x is set-up when I install it ? Because I never
changed any settings for it...and the "Digweed Denney"-example stops at
about the same time on both hardware players and the Squeezelite.
Other tracks are not that consistent, so I would recommend using that
one for testing.

For example the other track I mentioned earlier ("Clara da Costa")
sometimes plays up to ten minutes before stopping.

My Squeezelite is also v1.9.9-1401.