sorry to be a "bit late" to the party of DPL3. I am/was a longterm user
of erlands great plugins and just have made the decision to jump ship to
Ratings Light and DPLv3. Trackstat plugin and prefs are removed. DB was
gone through a full rescan.....

i admit i'm not a the point to understand everything of those (also)
great plugins from AF.
I just have a basic need:
- Rate music via material skin (give five stars) with browser on ipad/pc
(works according to Ratings Log file)
- Play those rated files via DPL3 (not started with custom SQL yet)

the DPL part is some kind of "wacky" for my old brain to understand.
"Top Rated" playlist in DPLv3, my expectation is "play only 5 star
ratings"....

when i modify a rating from 5 star to 1 star, which is working according
to the ratings log, those songs reappear in the standard build in "top
rated dynamic playlist".

why is that?