Doing a little research, it seems that Spotify, Tidal, and Apple Music,
at least, all have the facility to make playlist folders. So evidently
there is a demand for something that, in Spotify, I find a very useful
feature for organising what over time can become quite a bevy of
playlists, and I'd still love to be able to use something similar in
Qobuz.

I'm guessing that if the Qobuz plugin via LMS/Material isn't going to
have this facility any time soon, then it might need to happen natively
in Qobuz's own app. A little more fishing around, though, gives me the
impression that Qobuz are not overly responsive to user feedback and
feature requests. Has anyone here had any experience of asking Qobuz for
new features?