I’m trying Qobuz for a free month. Previously only used Spotify for
streaming. I’m primarily attracted by Qobuz’s hi-res content.

I’m using it with the Qobuz plugin on LMS and Material Skin. Two
questions:

1. How do I change the order that my Fvourited albums appear? They
default to date-added order, but I want alphabetical by artist, as
offered in the Qobuz app. Depsite thast being my choden option in the
Qobuz app, the LMS plugin does not offer this as far as I can see. Am I
missing a way to do this?

2. How can I make folders within the Playlists secion? I use them a lot
in Spotify, and for me they’re really useful to organise that section.
Without them, I have a very long and unruly set of playlists. Again, am
I missing a way to do this?