expectingtofly wrote:
> I also listen to "The Newsagents" podcast (excellent, isn't it!)  and I
> also noticed that an episode was not appearing,  ..... I'll keep an eye
> out to try and investigate, or you could prod me again when you notice
> it happening and I'll see if I can trace it through to confirm.
Many thanks, I'll update here if I see significant delays. The podcast
is definitely worth a listen, although you have to trade the benefits of
good analysis and an editorial stance less constrained by the BBC's
"balance" obligations vs. some very irritating music and the toe-curling
embarrassment of them rather unconvincingly pitching BT Business! I
guess the same could be said about Alastair Campbell punting
WhatsApp...!

Odroid HC1 / Armbian Bullseye LMS & LocalPlayer
4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio, 1x Pi/PCP, 1x Squeezelite-X
2x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30