expectingtofly wrote:
> It could be an SSL problem.  2.002 is quite old, I believe.  The global
> player API could be refusing a connection due to that.   I'm not sure
> what the process is for updating a ReadyNAS, hopefully someone will be
> able to point you in the right direction.

Hi expectingtofly thanks for the suggestion about SSL.
I found some conversations on Netgear's ReadyNAS forum about updating
SSL, but this seemed to cause compatibility problems with LMS.
But another area I will look at is SSL certificates, as I have seen that
an expired certificate might also cause the problem I am experiencing.
I will report back if I find a solution.  Thanks again.