mctr wrote:
> I feel like this should be obvious but which folder is it - Running LMS
> on windows - I don't see DenonAVPcontrol under
> Squeezebox/server/slim/plugin/
> Obviously the plugin works and is installed
>
> edit: got it :P
>
> Player is squeezelite v1.9.8-1317 running under Moode audio on Raspi
> 3B+
>
> edit 2: same error, have to run will get a log when I can

Sorry I didn't give more specific instructions. It's not obvious at all.
I mistakenly thought I had worked with you on debugging a problem at
this level before. As you probably found out, you can find the plugin
directories in the LMS Settings->Information page. On a "vanilla"
Windows install, it should be:
Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins

and found a typo that, unfortunately, didn't result in a runtime error
in my testing.

Please replace Plugin.pm with the attached one (after renaming), which I
am confident will fix your problem. Again, my apologies.  :(

|Filename: Plugin.pm.txt                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38997|

Sam