Hi I have been running an RPI4 and piCorePlayer since version 7.x. I
upgraded to 8.0 this summer and then 8.1. But since my upgrade to 8.2, I
just get a black screen on my Acer monitor, an old 22" with 1680x1050
panel. I have a keyboard on mouse on it at all times. The boot screen
info appears, the pCP logo blips and then it's just black but the Acer
doesn't go into power save mode.

I've tried various settings, updates, screen sizes, removing and
reinstall and then I finally flattened everything and reinstalled 8.2
from scratch but it's exactly the same.

Should I just go back to 8.1 or 8.0?

**Sorry about the title typo, I mean 8.2 not 8.3.**