Hi

I like the LMS material and LMS material app combination and use it
regularly but run into issues several times: I don't hear my phone
ringing while the music is playing.

Would it be possible to mute / pause the (active) players not only
"during phone calls" but also "on incoming calls / phone ringing"?
=> if I reject, music continues / is unmuted
=> if I answer the phone, music stays paused / muted until the call
finishes

Apologies, if this has already been asked / answered, but searching for
"incoming call" or "phone call" didn't list and meaning full results.