Shozzer wrote:
> Hi Craig
>
> I have come across an issue with Multi Disc Albums. If I try to play a
> track using the option 'Play disc starting at track' then all is fine -
> the disc gets added to the playlist and then playback commences from the
> selected track. If, however, I play a track using the option 'Play album
> starting at track' then LMS throws a wobbly and loads 2,500 tracks to
> the playlist, none of which are related to the album in question. Are
> you / others able to replicate this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

Works fine for me - but "Play XXX starting at track" is not a feature I
use. When LMS adds a massive number of tracks its usually because it did
not understand the command. All I can suggest is that you post the JSON
REQ messages (see my sig) the Material is sending.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.