Hello,

I’m using both Raopbridge and Shairtunes (Linux x86) since a long
time and sometimes in tricky situation like:
Airplay source > Shairtunes to > LMS multiroom > Raopbridge > Airplay
receiver

Since few days, both plugin have been significantly updated (currently
v1.05 and v1.0.6). But it lead to many problems one my side, including:
- Airplay to Shairtunes unable to connect
- Raopbridge unable to start on the non-static binary
- Raopbridge randomly dropping Airplay receivers until reboot (or
forcing a mp3 transcode)

I spend some time trying to tweak the system and settings to make it
work again, but with very limited success. In the end, I aimed to
manually roll back to previous version of both plugins (v0.4.63.1 and
v0.205.3) and somehow managed to make it work again.

Some question on my side:
- I’m using a specific version of LMS (Daphile) currently on 8.2.1
and can’t update to 8.3. Does the new versions of Raopbridge and
Shairtunes specifically require 8.3? I didn’t see anything
mentioned here…
- Looking a the "big rework" topic mentioned few pages ago. Is this
rework finished or still ongoing? Is there known issue? Should we expect
again some improvements

In any case, thanks for the big work across the years on these key
plugins for LMS