threshold350 wrote:
> Do you experience the no cover art issue using Material Skin using a
> browser?  Is the Material Skin plugin up to date?
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to be REALLY clear here, that cover art works just fine in SLX in
most contexts. The cover art of all albums appears when I'm browsing, by
artist, by album, whatever. When I'm playing a track, I can click the
small art in the playback bar, and it enlarges to a much larger size.
What I want to be able to do is expand that artwork on tracks that are
NOT the currently playing track.

My files are all .m4a (ALAC) files, with artwork embedded in the file.
There are NO folder.jpg files, nor any 'artwork' folders.

This works fine in the LMS client and in OrangeSqueze (Android). The
feature doesn't appear to be there in SLX.