rich.sherr...@live.com wrote:
> What I want to be able to do is expand that artwork on tracks that are
> NOT the currently playing track.

Currently the only way to do that would be to use the "(...)" more menu
of a track, and drill down  to local artwork. This should then show the
artwork which can be clicked on to enlarge. I guess ideally what you'd
like is to click on the context-menu for an album and show its cover? If
so, you can achieve that be creating a file named
"material-skin/actions.json" within your LMS's "prefs" folder - with the
following:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "album":[
  {
  "title":"Show cover",
  "script":"bus.$emit('dlg.open', 'gallery', ['$IMAGE'], 0, true);",
  "icon":"photo"
  }
  ]
  }

See https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/wiki/07-Customisation for
more info.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.