pjc8151 wrote:
> Fully willing to admit I'm likely an idiot and missed something obvious
> - I installed the plugin for the first-time using yesterday's
> instructions. Server is LMS 8.3.0 is fully up to date running on Windows
> 10. The problem is I'm not seeing any menu items under the player extra
> settings (I'm assuming that's where they should be). I do see an entry
> named EQ in the active plugins list on the server settings page, with a
> settings link but the page doesn't seem to be functioning properly. I
> don't see any plugin-specific logs and no mention of the plugin in the
> main server.log. The plugin binary files are present, and I do see a per
> player conf file in C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs\InguzEQ\Settings.

Hi - Judging from what you have said, I assume you are running on
windows.
Given that you have all the files created, it looks as though the plugin
is actually running
What front end are you using, is it Material skin? If it is - you will
need to go into settings and activate extras menu . Then go home (i.e.
the default screen for LMS) select Extras -> EQ.
On the default skin, Extras is available by default on the home screen
and EQ is a sub-menu off that.

I hope that is all it is :)