Redrum wrote:
> I did a quick check with the apk on a pixel 5a. The same issue exists.
> Must be something with my system...hmmm...
>
> I also noticed that it seems like if I select the boom, toggle, leave it
> on, select the touch, toggle the boom from the pull down, that's what
> will lead to it. Maybe in my case I need to select and toggle the boom,
> then select the touch and toggle the boom...
>
> If no one else can reproduce, feel free to roll your eyes and move
> on...it's not a big deal, and maybe I can narrow down an exact sequence
>
> Jim

OK I selected a player, toggled it on, left it on.
Selected another player, toggled it on, left it on.
Toggled the first player off and the player turned off but the icon
still indicated it was on.
Left the app to write this and on returning to the app the player icon
toggled to off.
So it seems to be a refresh issue. In some circumstances the refresh
doesn't happen.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk