slartibartfast wrote:
> .
> So it seems to be a refresh issue. In some circumstances the refresh
> doesn't happen.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I agree. I also observed walking away and coming back and it changed.
So, I thought it must change eventually, but I tried it again and
waited, say 15 minutes, and it never changed.

When you look at it, pay attention to the now playing screen. It follows
the icon, not the actual player. So, your player can be playing but if
the icon is off, it (now playing) doesn't update. In fact I think it has
affected the now playing info of the selected touch after I pull down
toggled the boom.

Like I said, more testing is needed I fear.

Jim