Spacegrass wrote:
> Hi Phillipe - thanks for your continued work on these plug-ins.  I got
> around to trying your new version of UPnP Bridge - version 2.0.7.3 on
> LMS 8.3.0, on a Win 10 laptop with i7 processor. I thought you might
> want another test result of the new plug-in, as i once again experienced
> the track skipping/truncation problem we talked about a few months ago
> with the old plug-in version. My settings for the new Bridge plug-in
> were completely default, with binary set to "static".  The log begins
> with trying Radio Paradise then another internet radio station briefly
> (no problems), then an MP3 album.  First 2 tracks played fine, advanced
> to 3rd track, 3rd track skipped to 4th track about 3/4 through, 4th
> track played then skipped to 5th track about 3/4 through. 5th track
> played through, and i stopped it after 6th track started.
> I understand if it is too early to try to troubleshoot individual minor
> issues like this - I can wait for future updates of the plug-in if you
> think that will resolve things.
>
> PS - as I am not a "github kinda guy", i had no idea how to try your new
> plug-in until i saw Paul Webster's post in another thread recently about
> there being an "other repository" field for pasting your link at the
> bottom of the plug-ins list in LMS.  I learned something new!

Thanks for the log. It's going to sound strange, but on every case it's
an error between LMS and the bridge, more precisely LMS disconnects with
an "unknown cause" before everything has been sent. The bridge signals
that and LMS moves to next track. What I don't know is how much was
really received and if more could have been played, but LMS' reaction to
such error is "move to next". Can you tell me the size of the file
artist:Boss, Hog album:Whiteout, title:Stereolight

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3