Zombie wrote:
> Sure. The whole chain of events started with you fiddling with the UPnP
> plugin.
> It worked fine some days ago before the series of "updates" begun.
> Now I sit here for the first time with an unreachable server since began
> using LMS 15 years ago.

Me fiddling with the plugin, as you said, is me creating and maintaining
those plugins over many years and countless hours of work for you to use
these free of charge. So I suggest your reconsider seriously your
attitude and priorities in life. I am sorry for the issues to are facing
and I’m trying to solve them. I think they are more serious things in
life than having a non-working music player for a few hours or a couple
of days.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3