Hi Philippe – as if you didn’t have enough to worry about already, now
you have been set upon by an angry zombie! :-)

Here is the log for the same mp3 tracks played after install of
UPnPBridge 2.1.4 through LMS, with all other settings in the Bridge
unchanged.  (Win 10 i7 laptop) The whole album played through without
skips – though I thought there was a slight pause at the end of each
track that wasn’t there before?  Also, when I stopped the Bridge this
morning to clear the log (and after updating to 2.1.4) then restarted,
my “real” Squeezebox players had disappeared from the player list in LMS
– only my 2 UPnP players were showing.  That could be caused by
something else, but it did seem like it happened with stopping and
restarting the Bridge. I was able to reconnect the SB Radio to LMS
manually by asking it connect to the LMS library, but the Duet seems to
be having a more serious problem –  not sure what has happened to it.
(flashing red indicator light – it might need a factory reset).

|Filename: upnpbridge log 7 mp3 2.1.4.zip                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39373|