BubbaTech wrote:
> I am having essentially the same issue as Gianpaulo. iPhone on "Subnet
> A" successfully Airplays to my two Airplay players/renderers on "Subnet
> B", but the LMS bridge (on "Subnet A") cannot find either of those two
> Airplay players/renderers (an Apple TV and a Denon AVR).
>
> I have checked pfSense firewall logs in both directions and am not
> seeing anything being blocked. I am also running LMS and the bridge
> natively on my single bare-metal server (on Ubuntu 22.04), with no
> Docker or other containerization. Additionally, I have verified that the
> Ubuntu server can see the AVR and the Apple TV by running the mdns-scan
> utility from the Ubuntu repositories. Therefore, it seems to me that the
> problem is something with the bridge rather than my network/firewall
> configuration.

Can you try this https://github.com/philippe44/mdnssd/tree/master/bin
with a "_raop._tcp.local" request and tell me what comes back, maybe in
debug mode (see command line). If it does not work, could you do a query
using another stack and see if at least my tool sees the response?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3