tw99 wrote:
> I'm seeing a small problem with the "continue listening" feature in the
> plugin.  When I've listened to part of a show via LMS and then come back
> to it later using the "continue listening" menu, it tells me that
> there's only 1 minute remaining.  If I then start playing the show in
> question, it actually resumes at the right place where I left off.
>
> If  I go into the BBC Sounds website and look at the same show, I see
> the same thing, the progress bar on the My Sounds summary page is fully
> orange, it says 1 minute remaining, but then actually resumes playing at
> the correct point as well, when I click into the show to play it.
>
> I guess this may be a BBC bug, but I did also notice that if I play a
> show through the website only, it does seem to get the summary info
> correct and this issue doesn't appear.

There is a minor bug where the plugin records that there is a minute
remaining to listen on the program even though you have listened to the
end (its caused by how often the plugin sends a listening heartbeat to
the BBC API) but I'm not aware of any inaccurate recording. Can you
provide an example, along with the BBC Sounds plugin url of the item
(that has the start time embedded in it)?

Stuart McLean

expectingtofly plugins :
'bbc sounds' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin),'
global player (uk)'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_globalplayer_plugin), 'times
radio' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_times_radio_plugin),  'uk
radio player'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_ukradioplayer_plugin), 'virgin
radio (uk)' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_virgin_radio_plugin)
and the 'radio favourites plugin'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_radio_favourites_plugin)

for bbc sounds help see the 'bbc sounds wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin/wiki).