SamY wrote:
> Testing now with 2.1.12.10 and muting/unmuting is now working perfectly
> as far as I can tell. Thanks!
>
> As mentioned previously, I had also been experimenting with the
> "pause/resume" Google Assistant commands and was getting mixed results.
> With this version, I am now getting predictable and correct results
> except for one hopefully minor glitch. The "pause" command correctly
> puts the LMS player in the paused mode. From there, it can be
> successfully returned to playback mode via either the "resume" or "play"
> command. However, upon returning to playback mode, the LMS player is
> also muted. Any volume-related Google Assistant command (i.e. "turn it
> up" or "unmute") takes it out of the muted state, so it's easily
> circumvented. You just have to know it's muted. Maybe this is related to
> the LMS bug you referred to? In any case, I can now control, and keep in
> sync with LMS, not only the volume (including mute/unmute), but also the
> playback mode (pause/resume) of my bedroom Nest Mini stereo pair via
> voice commands, which is a very nice feature!
>
> Next on the wish list would be support for "skip forward/back", followed
> by the ability to recognize LMS as a music source for commands such as
> "Play AC/DC from LMS". :D
>
> Great work as always, Philippe! If software bugs were as profitable as
> truffles, we'd both be rich!

I'm made some updates in 2.1.12.11 to try to accomodate all permutations
and combinations and it works of my CCV. Re forward/backward that will
not work as CC don't have (in their default receiver app) away to send
remote commands. The pause/play/mute is state detection, which is
different from commands like skip/back

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3