Now that the dust has settled, I'd like to report a simple and easily
recreatable problem in the new "mute/unmute" Google Assistant voice
support.

The "mute" voice command now correctly syncs with LMS, the client app
correctly showing the current volume as unchanged but in the muted
state. I'm assuming this is done via a "mixer muting 1" cli command.
However, a subsequent "unmute" voice command, while correctly unmuting
playback on the Mini and taking the LMS player out of the muted state,
results in the LMS volume being set to '0'. This is not the expected
result of a "mixer muting 0" command so I'm not sure where that is
happening. A volume change command while muted acts similarly, correctly
bringing the Mini out of the muted state and changing the volume as
requested but also resulting in the LMS volume being set to 0.

I have also been experimenting with Google "pause" and "resume"
commands, with mixed results. While the "pause" works reliably, resuming
playback seems to be a hit or miss affair. I will hold off on pursuing
that for now. Meanwhile, everything else is going well.

Sam