bernt;282487 Wrote:
> I think you got the path wrong. I have a mount point named 250G and a
> share named data with a folder named slimnas. All files are saved in
> slimnas.
>
> So the the command looks like this.
> /bin/sh /mnt/250G/slimnas/slimnas-install.sh
>
> Note that the sharename is not in the path, only the mount point name
> and the slimnas folder. Not the share name.
>
> Your commandline should look like this
> /bin/sh /mnt/mount_point_name/slimnas/slimnas-install.sh
>
> You find the mount point name in FreeNAS under Disks > Mount Point.

Dear Bernt - Thank you very much for your help.

I understood the Mount Point and shared folder issue, but the slimnas
installation keeps not working for me. I did a report with screens in
two options - one file .doc in word and another file  .jpeg using
photoshop,  to show what I did and them maybe you can show me what is
wrong !!!

Once again thank you and best regards

MaWe - Mario

Is there any e-mail address to send the report to you - if you donĀ“t
mind - as it is impossible to attach it here because of the size
(because of the image of the screens inside it) ?

--
Mawe