re art:
using the SC's URL approach (/music/id/cover.png) explains: I grabbed a
cover.jpg for an album whose art wasn't listed, BUT I didn't do a rescan
in SC.  I'll look for it to be picked up then.

re: music control:
couldn't get this going, watched the queue in the regular interface and
didn't see it added, and the SB didn't queue it up.  only 1 SB3 (for
now)

re: Group by:
your explorations sounds interesting.  My sort order "I like to see by
artist, by year, then by album name." was not how I view in itunes
(only used currently to load my wife's ipod) but rather how I view in
the SC7 album interface.

as i said, I definitely think this warrants further development.
Coupled with the ability to print the library (from ACC) these have
been my two greatest "like to haves".  The simplicity of the user
interface would allow anyone to use my library.

--
mkgolden1